For Building Service Engineers & Architects
We provide regular CPD training on renewables and new developments in your premises, and also at our own facility in Bray.
- Heat pump Basics – Air to Water, Ground-Source & Exhaust Air
- Heat pumps advanced , commercial, Nursing Homes cooling etc
- MLC Press fit systems from Uponor, BIM / Revit modelling
The focus is on the specialist knowledge required to achieve good design and practical selection of relevant products, calculation of projected running costs, docking with other systems and compliance with new building regulation targets.
To book please just contact us here or call +353 1 2864888
- Product Specification Texts for Building Services engineers (MS Word Text Format) – please call for this
Other Useful Resources:
- Go the the Nibe Website
- Search Nibe Documents, Manuals
- SEAI Fuel Cost Comparison Tables now including running cost for heat pumps
“We’ve used Unipipe and Nibe products on many commercial, nursing home and residential projects with great results. Their experience and knowledge of their products in this specialist area has been a very helpful guidance to our design team in making the projects a success”
Brian Homan, Homan O’BrienConsulting Engineers, Dublin.
“We’ve been working with Unipipe now for many years…an excellent experience!”
Ross Cahill O’Brien Architect
“I have used NIBE Ground Source Heat Pumps combined with Unipipe Underfloor Heating on a Variety of Medium to Large; Private Residences and Commercial Buildings over the past ten years to achieve Low Energy Heating and Passive Cooling Systems to good effect. I have found the equipment to be both sound and reliable combined with a excellent back up service from Paul and his team at Unipipe.”
Glenn Nunan, Chartered Engineer
With our staff experience in renewables dating back to the early eighties it has been an integral part of our business to provide design team guidance and support to both architects and building services engineers.
For building services engineers and energy professionals there’s Nibe’s VPDIM dimensioning calculation software and we can instruct on its use too. This is a valuable tool for analysing projected running costs before and after project construction and can highlight quickly the difference in cost benefits of different heat pumps over traditional fuels.
Time saving CAD or PDF schematic docking diagrams for heat pump plant-room layouts from Nibe’s interactive website and we work with the engineers to show how to tailor these for you project specific needs.
- Peace of mind with proven products in the irish market
- Trained Engineers & Experienced installers in-house to answer your queries
- We guarantee excellent backup & service support for our products
- In-house engineering support and design help.
- Proven renewables solutions for bothe domestic and commercial
- MLCP Piping & Press-Fitting systems to replace steel and copper up to 110mm dimensions
- Since 1995….Unipipe is the original multi-layer floor heating & plumbing pipe used in Ireland