- NIBE heat pump products are guaranteed for 24 months for parts and labour from the date of installation or 30 months from the date of manufacture (whichever is shorter). An extra 12 months warranty is given when a NIBE heat pump is purchased as part of a Unipipe Underfloor Heating System.
- Where this condition is not met, any chargeable spare parts or components issued within the applicable warranty period still benefit from a 12-month warranty from the date of issue by the manufacturer.
- Unipipe Ireland Limited will not be held responsible for non- compliance with either the appliance’s user manual or installation manual instructions, damage caused by misuse, neglect, faulty installation, accidental damage or for any use where the appliance has been used for any purposes other than that in which it was designed.
- The installer / homeowner must register the warranty within 28 days of installation. This can be completed on the Unipipe website www.unipipe.ie
- The NIBE warranty is based on the unit being installed and commissioned correctly, serviced every year and completion of Benchmark documents.
- This warranty is only valid for appliances purchased and used in Ireland.
FIND MY SERIAL NUMBER
Unfortunately, as with anything mechanical, we here at NIBE accept that, from time to time, things can go wrong. To enable us to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible, please ensure when calling you have to hand the NIBE serial number for the unit in question.
The following documents will show you where to find your serial number on each different type of heat pump:
GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
Models: F1145, F1245, F1345
AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
Models: F2040, F2300, F2015, F2016, F2005, F2025
EXHAUST AIR HEAT PUMPS
Models: F470, F370, F205, F200, F360, F410, F310