UNIPIPE INSTALLER TRAINING FOR NIBE SYSTEMS
We offer, installer specific, heat pump training on a regular basis. Please contact the office on 01 286 4888 to find out when the next training event is taking place.
All training days take place at the Unipipe training centre in Bray, Co. Wicklow.
If you would like to book one of the courses or would like to request training information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 2864888.
The Foundation Course is split into three product areas, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Air Source Heat Pumps and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps, all within a one-day course.
Topics for the day course covers:
- Heat Pump History & Market Overview in Ireland
- Which type of Heat pump to choose
- Collectors and bore-hole design, fitting and dimensioning
- Heating design for new-builds
- Design & product Selection for Retro-Fits & Docking arrangements with Gas & Oil
- Combination with Solar Thermal and other sources
- Control Strategy
- Retrofitting Heat pumps and calculation of running costs
- Start-Up & Trouble-Shooting
- Wiring Details
Additional Courses are available on:
- Exhaust Air Heat Pump Installation – ducting, system design & docking
- Commercial System Layouts, Design & Dimensioning for Engineers
- Service Engineer for heat pumps
At Unipipe, we have a team of dedicated service engineers with specific technical knowledge and expertise. Our engineers have hands on experience of underfloor heating and NIBE heat pumps and associated products. If you need help troubleshooting or solving technical problems our engineers are only a phone call or email away.
Please contact 01 286 4888 and select the option for Technical Service or email email@example.com
For the most up to date Installer Manuals please contact the service team.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & DOCUMENTATION